Crosspointe Cruisers Head Coach - 2022
Looking for a highly motivated and energetic individual to lead our team of divers and small staff of assistant/junior coaches during the summer of 2022. Our dive team was Division 5 during the summer of 2021 and typically ranges between 40-50 divers. The goal is to create a safe and fun environment for the kids, who range in diving skills from beginners to year-round divers.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Plan and execute a practices typically scheduled M-F mornings between Memorial Day and first week of August. There will also be afternoon practices during the last two weeks of school.
- Enhance the ability of athletes to complete basic dives (Forward, Backward and Inward).
- Help develop a love of diving in kids ages 5 and up.
- Manage a coaching staff of assistant and coaches.
- Prepare for, attend, and coach at all dual meets, Cracker Jack Meet, Divisional Dive Championships, NVSL All-Star Championship Meet and any mutually agreed upon developmental (“B”) meets.
- Past experience in competitive diving such as high school, summer league, competitive club, or college diving experience. Some coaching experience is preferred.
- Possess a deep passion for diving, love working with kids, and the ability to lead and instruct divers of all ages and skill levels.
- Ability to clearly and calmly communicate with athletes, coaching staff, parents, and team representatives.
We offer a competitive salary and a collaborative work environment. We plan to have 2-3 assistant/junior coaches.
Interested candidates should contact Melissa Mihocko at email@example.com or (703) 599-6743.