|Job Title||Head Dive Coach|
|Looking for a highly motivated and energetic individual to lead our team of divers and small staff of assistant/junior coaches during the summer of 2022. The goal is to create a safe and fun environment for the kids, who range in diving skills from beginners to year-round divers.
Duties and responsibilities include:
• Plan and execute a practices typically scheduled M-F mornings between Memorial Day and first week of August. There will also be afternoon practices during the last two weeks of school.
• Enhance the ability of athletes to complete basic dives (Forward, Backward and Inward).
• Help develop a love of diving in kids ages 5 and up.
• Manage a coaching staff.
• Prepare for, attend, and coach at all dual meets, Cracker Jack Meet, Divisional Dive Championships, NVSL All-Star Championship Meet and any mutually agreed upon developmental (“B”) meets.
• Past experience in competitive diving such as high school, summer league, competitive club, or college diving experience. Some coaching experience is preferred.
• Possess a deep passion for diving, love working with kids, and the ability to lead and instruct divers of all ages and skill levels.
• Ability to clearly and calmly communicate with athletes, coaching staff, parents, and team representatives.
We offer a competitive salary and a collaborative work environment.
Interested candidates should contact Kim Proulx at firstname.lastname@example.org